|
.heyey. For us to put my perspective into words Just A platform to voice our opinions This blog consists of three authors: ✖ simple ✖ ✖ labbid ✖ ✖ erythrophobe ✖ .profile. ![]() A picture speaks a thousand words. .tagbox. ShoutMix chat widget .others. |
.entries.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
29.8.10Who are you, really? Answer this question truthfully. Everything you do, all of your actions, do they really reflect who you are, truly? Or are you doing things just for show, just to get attention? Opinions. Or, to be more specific, opinions of people around you. Family, friends, everyone. Their opinions have the potential to create enourmous impact on your actions. If you're a male ballet dancer and everyone called you gay, you might consider quitting(This is not entirely true. I am just giving an example.) Yes, I admit, there was a period of time when I disliked playing an intrument just because everyone thought that was useless. In time to come I learned to be proud of what I'm able to do. Learn to think for yourselves. Are you going to let others perspective of you affect your every move? I shall continue to use the male ballet dancer example. You can feel ashamed of the fact that you do ballet, or you can heck whatever people think and enjoy yourself. Ask yourself: which sounds more reasonable? I believe it's quite obvious. Your life, your fight. You can choose to abandon your fort due to peer pressure, or you can choose to stand up for what you believe in. Do what you think is best for you. In this case, its good to be "selfish", as this is a matter of personal interest. What people think or say is irrelevant. Do what you want to do and enjoy it. Take control of your own life today.
|